Although the bride’s dress is the one that captures all eyes, we don’t want to abandon the groom’s suit, here there are 5 tips you should consider:
- Look for the most appropriate suit for the wedding: the place and the hour of the day are keys to decide the most suitable one.
- If you’re having a beach wedding you can wear a guayabera and khaki pants, if you want to wear a suit, we recommend you to be with light colors.
- Consider your complexion; if you are tall and thin, most suits will favor you, if you are a little robust, we recommend you a tailored suit, that stylize your figure.
- Make sure it matches with your bride’s gown. You should consider marriage is the union of two people. And, it is true, the bride will keep the secret about the dress, but we can make the details match like the main color of the wedding, or the bouquet with the boutonniere.
- Nothing should prevent the groom moves naturally, so make sure every suit’s detail is perfect, the shoes, the neck and sleeves of the shirt.
- Don’t forget the complements, they will add a touch of your personality to your suit, something colorful, your tie, or anything for you to distinguish.