Followers

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

From bride to bride




Three years ago it was my wedding night. I still remember with great satisfaction that day when our family and dearest friends joined us in celebrating our love. Since then I continue reading blogs about this topic and now in this space offered by Marce Villaseñor, who was my Wedding Planner, I want to share with you some of the experiences that even today continue to echo in my life and my memories. 

During the planning of the wedding I used to read a lot about this day as "the happiest of my life" and I, doubtful as I am and sometimes unromantic, almost swore that I would not talk like that about the day I got married. But now I do it every chance I get. It's a day when you know you're entering a new stage, when many loved ones gather to celebrate with you, when every member of your family makes the best of themselves, and of course, when you and your boyfriend put all their hearts into every detail of the wedding party, from start to finish.

That's why I recommend that you think about everything from the colors to the way you treat your guests even before they arrive at the party. Every single details counts in a destiny wedding and this day you will want to remember it together with your partner, friends and family as a great day. Personally, I am more than satisfied with the result we got with Marce, it was an incredible day for my husband and me, she took care of everything, she accompanied me as a friend during my wedding arrangement, my parents and sisters were very calm and my friends had incredible fun.

In the following post I will share with you from the basic (but important) ideas of a wedding that takes place outside of the city where you live to the smallest details (but that make the difference) to have the party you've always dreamed of.

See you soon and I hope you continue to enjoy the planning of this special day.


QuickEdit
Bodas Huatulco
0 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment